Monday, September 17, 2012

My First Shower!


Bridal Shower, that is. Last Saturday marked the "kickoff", as I've been calling it, to all of the wedding festivities! My Beautiful MOH threw an amazing shower that I shall never forget! Everything was perfect... there were a lot of fabulous people, Rick and I were blessed with many wonderful treasures, and the food. OH the food. Must give credit where credit is due. Elle did a great job of planning the food, along with her Momma, and my bridesmaids Nikki and Emily. There were BLT sandwiches, fruit skewers, pasta salad, Veggies and dips, Buffalo chicken dip, "Pink peacock punch", and individual cakes from Nothing Bundt Cakes. I think we need to have a silent moment of appreciation for these cakes. These cakes are going to be the reason I don't fit in my dress. If you haven't had one, stop reading and go get one.

This shower is what got me excited for everything else that's to come. I call it the "kickoff" because after this, there is a wedding "something" almost every single week and weekend until the BIG DAY. So Cheers to Noelle for creating the perfect start to my own personal wedding season!

No comments:

Post a Comment