Saturday, September 1, 2012

Jamaica-Moon!

White sand. Clear blue ocean. Palm trees. Mango mimosas. Lobster tail. These are the phrases that I use for meditation. I find that when wedding things start getting stressful, repeating these words does wonders! Of course, I am talking about our HONEYMOON! We are going to spend 8 fabulous days at the Sandals Royal Plantation in Jamaica! We chose this resort for the all-inclusive feature, the fantastic reviews (of the hotel, staff, and the food), and for the fact that our suite comes with butler service! I absolutely cannot wait to be sitting next to the ocean and have my drink replaced before I even finish the first one. This resort has a private beach, and we plan on using the watersport inclusions to the fullest! And can you believe we will have a butler?!? Not sure I'll know exactly how to have a butler, but I have a feeling it won't take long to figure it out! ;)  Can you say "Jeeves, I WILL take that second margarita now."

No comments:

Post a Comment