Sunday, November 4, 2012

Blogvember Day 4!



The end of another day on the countdown! Today was a little less exciting, only one quick shopping trip to World Market for the last of the Groomsmen gifts. After that Rick and I went to my grandparents' house to celebrate all of the birthdays from the month of October and November. We have a total of 4 birthdays in about a two week span so they got combined into one celebration this year. Everything was just pretty chill, and Rick and I are so tired... so there was not much to "film." That's why the video is from bits and pieces of yesterday.  Tomorrow is an exciting day because we are going to the county to get our marriage license! After that I am forcing myself to sit down and at LEAST make a packing list. It would be nice if I started packing tomorrow but let's be real. I am a black belt in the art of procrastination.

See you tomorrow! ~A

No comments:

Post a Comment