Friday, November 2, 2012

Blogvember Day 2!

Day 2 of Blogvember! I finally finished the seating chart, and got that all laid out in a readable form. Truthfully, that was a lot harder than I expected it to be. It's been awhile since I was in any form of a Math class, but do you remember those word problems? "If Susie's family of eight wants to sit across from Mark's family of 4, but next to Sam's family of 3... How many chairs do you have left?" Nevertheless, it got done. I also submitted my top picks of bridal shots to the photographer and will just be surprised when the 16x20 portrait shows up at my door. My photographer leaves early next week not to return until the morning of our wedding! Everybody bow your head and pray that God and the good people of American Airlines are all on the same page next Saturday. I NEED her flight to be on time!

I've been filming bits and pieces of today, and will combine it with tomorrow's adventures for another video update! See you tomorrow!

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment