Thursday, June 14, 2012

Things Are Happening!

Hello!! It's only been like 6 months since I've updated everyone... so much for "a blog post every week," huh? The truth is that up until the past couple of months, nothing wedding related was really happening. You know about my theory that there are three busy/chaos times in wedding planning? Right after you get engaged... the middle of engagement (about 6 months from the wedding date)... and the month leading up to the big day. This is definitely accurate so far. We're getting married in exactly 149 days from today, and the pressure to make decisions / choose vendors etc. has definitely made itself known! As of right now, I have  a dress, a place, a groom, and a honeymoon. If you're thinking... "well, that's all you need!", you would be soo wrong. There are so many details to weddings, it's unreal. I'm excited for everything to come together, and enjoy our wedding day... but that only comes with blood, sweat, and maybe a few tears. One of the reasons I started this blog was to share the process with everyone, so you can get excited with me! I don't want to lay out every single detail (because I want there to be SOME surprises!), but I can't help from sharing some things! We have a real, live date! NOVEMBER 10th! And, I wasn't lying when I said that we have a venue. We are getting married at a beautiful place in Plano, and she goes by the name of "Palais." And yes, it's a "she". My stepmom, Lisa, was able to hook this up for us, and we couldn't be more thrilled! So I'll give you a little sneak peek so you can be excited with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment