Friday, September 9, 2011

The Monica to my Rachel.

So I thought now would be a good time to introduce you to my Maid of Honor. Her name is Noelle, I call her Elle, she's gorgeous and tall, and my MOH is better than yours. We've known each other since pre-school, and she is the cheese to my macaroni. I used several of these BLANK to my BLANK quotes in the card I gave her asking her to be my (Duh) MOH. I particularly like the one I used for the title of this blog because it's perfect. She's an organized Type A that will give me a solid shove when I need it, and I'm a messy procrastinator that will probably need that solid shove when it comes to this wedding business. And if you don't know that these two descriptions match that of Monica and Rachel, or don't know who Monica and Rachel are, we are no longer friends until you do some serious research. There were several of these in that card but a couple of my favorites are "The Cory to my Shawn" (again with the research), "Ethel to my Lucy", and of course, "Dori to my Nemo..." because no matter what happens to either of us, we are always reminding each other to "just keep swimming."


No comments:

Post a Comment