Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bridal shows are intense.

A couple of weekends ago my mom and I went to the Dallas Bridal Show at Dallas Market Hall. Quite. an. experience. I now have an irrational fear of DJs. Every vendor seemed overly aggressive, but the DJs will haunt my nightmares. I know... it's their personality, they have to be that way.... blah blah. They were pushy and obnoxious. The DJ's were the ones that would stick their card in front of your face while you're walking and yell at you from across the aisle. It got to the point that we started just telling them all we already had a DJ just for avoidance purposes. Yes, I know there are DJ's that are less pushy and annoying, but sifting through to find a good one is not something I'm necessarily looking forward to now. On the upside - I got a boatload of freebies (and who doesn't love things that are free?). I plan on making it to more bridal shows in the future, and you're more than welcome to come with me. But don't forget your pepper spray (or some other form of weaponry).

No comments:

Post a Comment